Ocala Auto, Truck & Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
Florida has over 250,000 motor vehicle accidents every year, many resulting in serious personal injury or worse. If you have been injured in an automobile, truck, or motorcycle accident and need an auto accident lawyer in north Florida, contact our Ocala auto accident lawyers today. Insurance companies have negotiators working hard on their side, and so should you. Don’t put yourself in a position where the insurance company will try to take advantage of you by offering to settle your auto accident case for less than what it’s worth. Remember, insurance companies are in the business of making money and keeping costs down. They hire defense lawyers who will try to allow you as little money as possible. Don’t let this happen to you. Only a lawyer who is on your side will get you the money you deserve. Hiring Piccin & Glynn will let the insurance company and their defense lawyers know that you are serious about your claim.
Important Things to Remember if You Have Been in an Ocala Motor Vehicle Accident:
- Make a police report. Although typically inadmissible in court, a police report can be very helpful in settlement negotiations. It will contain facts such as which driver was at fault, the names of witnesses, and driving conditions.
- Call a lawyer. Contacting an experienced lawyer is one of the most important things you can do when you have been involved in an accident. Not only will your lawyer negotiate with the insurance company, your lawyer will also gather crucial facts and preserve the necessary evidence to ensure that you win your case. Piccin & Glynn also makes hospital and home visits to get you help when you need it most.
- Maintain good medical records. If you have been injured in a motor vehicle accident, you will undoubtedly seek medical care. When you see a doctor or practitioner, make sure you ask for your records so that you can show them to your lawyer.
- Document with photographs. Photographs are a powerful tool that can be used in court to show your injuries and the damage to your car, truck, or motorcycle.
Why Choose Piccin & Glynn for Your Motor Vehicle Accident Case?
- Experience. Having handled hundreds of motor vehicle accident cases, Piccin & Glynn has the experienced Ocala automobile, truck and motorcycle accident lawyers you need. If your case goes to trial, John Piccin and Katie Glynn will personally handle your trial. They may also enlist other lawyers to assist.
- Answers. Piccin & Glynn will answer all of your questions, including those related to insurance coverage. Navigating the complicated world of hospital liens, Medicare and Medicaid liens, and other outstanding bills can be overwhelming. Piccin & Glynn will negotiate those issues on your behalf.
- Peace of mind. Piccin & Glynn will ensure that your rights are protected and will gather all documents necessary to win your case. Hospital records, bills, reports, and other required documentation will be gathered and maintained by Piccin & Glynn. We will deal directly with the insurance companies and defense lawyers so that you can focus on what’s most important: getting better.
- Free Case Evaluation. As with all of our practice areas, call us for a free, no obligation case evaluation.
Contact Our Ocala Auto Accident Lawyers Today For A Free Consultation
Please call John Piccin or Katie Glynn today at (352) 351-5446 or (800) 969-5446 and find out how Piccin & Glynn can make the system work for you!