- Personal Injury
- Car Accidents
- Wrongful Death
- Medical Malpractice
Katherine Piccin Glynn was born in Southfield, Michigan on May 29, 1969. She was a Ford Foundation Scholar at Eckerd College, from which she graduated with honors in 1991. She then graduated from St. Thomas University School of Law, was admitted to The Florida State Bar in 1995 and US District Court, Middle District in 1999. Upon graduation, she was appointed Assistant State Attorney for the Fifth Judicial Circuit. During the next four years, she gained extensive jury trial experience, mainly with white-collar crime and other felony cases.
Katie was hired as the first in-house General Counsel for the Marion County Clerk’s Office in 2007. In the last year there, she was appointed as the Chief Deputy of Courts for the Clerk’s Office.
Katie has enjoyed litigating civil cases with her father for fifteen years now. Currently, as Managing Partner, Katie handles complex personal injury cases, trucking cases, wrongful death cases, product liability, and medical malpractice cases.
When she isn't fighting for justice on behalf of injured folks in Ocala and surrounding areas, she's engaging in equestrian events such as playing polo, show jumping and other horse-related pursuits.
- St. Thomas University School of Law, Miami Gardens, Florida
- Juris Doctor - 1995
- Eckerd College, St. Petersburg, Florida
- B.A., Bachelor of Arts - 1991
- Honors: Ford Foundation Scholar
- Honors: With Honors
- Florida, 1995
- U.S. District Court Middle District of Florida, 1999
- Florida Bar Civil Rules Committee, 2014 to 2016
- Florida Court Clerks & Comptrollers Association, Best Practices Committee, 2011 to 2014
- Marion County Bar Association, Treasurer, 2006 to 2007
- D.R. Smith Inn of Court, 2003, Treasurer, 2019 - Current
- Florida Justice Association, Eagle Member
- CrimeStoppers of Marion County, Director, 2013 to 2016
- Lion’s Club, Ocala Chapter, 2015 to Present
- Ocala/Marion County Chamber of Commerce, Leadership Program, Divisional Vice President, 2005 to 2008
- Ocala Horse Alliance, Board Member, 2022 - Current
- Brad King, State Lawyer for the Fifth Judicial Circuit, Assistant State Lawyer, 1995 to 1999
- The Piccin Law Firm, Associate and Partner, 1999 to 2006
- Sag Harbor, Inc., Sag Harbor Realty, Inc., Chief Executive Officer, Corporate Counsel, 2006 to 2007
- David R. Ellspermann, Clerk of the Circuit Court and Comptroller, Marion County, Florida, General Counsel and Chief Deputy, 2008 to 2016
- First Avenue National Bank, Director, 2006 to 2016