Trusted Attorneys For All Kinds Of Personal Injury Cases
The attorneys at Piccin & Glynn can help you get compensated for your personal injury case. Our highly trained personal injury lawyers handle a wide range of personal injury cases in Marion County and across central Florida. We will do everything in our power to help you get the justice you deserve.
In Florida, in order to recover money in a personal injury case you must prove that:
- Another person or company owed you a duty not to injure you;
- The other person or company failed to fulfill this duty (also known as breach of duty);
- You were injured as a result of the other person’s or company’s breach; and
- You suffered money damages.
Types Of Personal Injury Cases
- Motor vehicle accidents: In Florida, crashes involving motor vehicles are not unusual. You can recover money damages when someone else injured you in an accident.
- Wrongful death: When a loved one dies unexpectedly because someone else acted carelessly or recklessly, family members and dependents can recover money damages.
- Medical malpractice: Medical malpractices cases occur when doctors or other medical professionals make mistakes that lead to injury or death.
- Products liability Even when used properly, some products cause injuries. Common household items such as stoves and toasters can fail and lead to burns and other injuries. In other cases, prescription and over-the-counter medications can cause organ damage or failure, blood clots, and cancer. In any of these cases, if you have suffered injuries resulting from a defective, faulty or dangerous product, you can recover damages.
- Insurance disputes: When your insurance carrier fails to honor the terms of your insurance policy or suddenly terminates your policy, you may have a claim against it.
- Motorcycle accidents. Motorcycles account for 3% of Florida’s motor vehicles. Although they account for a small percentage of vehicles on the road, motorcycle accidents are steadily increasing in Florida usually because the other driver didn’t see the motorcycle!
- Truck accidents. If a commercial truck hits, the driver may have been fatigued, on a substance or may have taken an illegal substance. Our attorneys will work to get your deserved compensation after a truck accident.
- Pedestrian accidents. Florida has the highest rate of pedestrian deaths in the country. Distracted driving, vehicle speed and failure to obey crosswalks sadly lead to pedestrian injuries and fatalities.
- Bicycle accidents. Navigating traffic on a bicycle can be daunting, especially when car and truck drivers refuse to share the road with you. Bicycle accidents usually occur when another driver fails to honor the rights of the bicycle rider.
After being injured in an accident, you should call our experienced personal injury lawyers immediately. We will advise you of your rights and guide you on the next steps of your case. They will communicate directly with insurance companies and defense lawyers and will negotiate with them to get you the result you deserve.
Our Lawyers Will Work To Get Your Compensation
You can schedule a free evaluation of your case at our Ocala office. You can call Piccin & Glynn now at 352-581-6174 or contact us by sending an email. We offer home and hospital visits if you cannot come to our office.