Proven Attorneys For Motor Vehicle Accidents
Car accidents can leave people with serious and often life-altering injuries. If you were hurt, you need to take immediate action to get the best possible outcome for your case. In addition to seeking medical care, filing a police report and notifying your insurance company about the accident, your next step should be contacting an experienced car accident lawyer for legal representation. Working with a lawyer is highly advised, even if you think that your case is straightforward and that you are guaranteed a settlement.
At Piccin & Glynn, we help injured people in Ocala, across Marion County and in central Florida get their deserved compensation. We offer free consultations to answer our clients’ questions and help them understand their next steps. You can call us now at 352-581-6174 to schedule your free first meeting at our firm.
We help clients with a variety of motor vehicle accidents, including those involving:
- Commercial trucks and big rigs
- Motorcycles that are hit by other vehicles
- Pedestrians who are hit by a vehicle
- Crashes involving buses
- Bicycle and vehicle collisions
- Insurance disputes
Why You Should Work With A Car Accident Lawyer
Many people wait to contact a car accident lawyer after a crash because they wonder whether working with a lawyer is necessary. While you have no legal obligation to contact a lawyer, doing so can improve your chances of recovering the maximum amount of money that you are owed, and can also provide you with a sense of confidence and comfort throughout the process. Here are some important ways that our Ocala car accident lawyers can help you after a car accident:
- Investigating your accident. Fault in a crash is not always clear, and even when it is, the right evidence must be collected to prove it. Fault, or negligence, can have a large influence on the amount of money that you receive in a settlement offer, and unless you prove the negligence of the other driver (or another at-fault party), you may be unable to recover compensation at all. The investigation starts as soon as we learn about your accident and begin collecting all evidence. This investigation will include physical evidence, pictures of the accident scene, police reports, video footage, witness statements and more.
- Filing your claim. Filing a claim can be confusing. You may not know how to file your claim after an accident, or against whom. This is especially true if the accident was caused by a party other than another driver, such as the manufacturer of a defective auto part. Our car accident lawyers can help you file your claim against the appropriate party in a timely manner.
- Proving damages. If you are injured in a crash and suffer losses, you may assume that the insurance adjuster responsible for processing your claim will recognize this and you’ll be compensated. Unfortunately, you will need to prove the full extent of your losses in order to recover any compensation. Our car crash lawyers can assist you in gathering medical bills, working with experts and proving damages.
- Negotiating for a fair settlement offer. Frequently, insurance adjusters offer claimants less than they deserve, hoping that the claimant will take the money in desperation and frustration. When your settlement offer does not address the full amount of damages you have suffered, we will aggressively negotiate for a more suitable settlement amount.
- Taking your claim to court. When a settlement cannot be reached, our car accident lawyers will file suit and take your case to court.
Types Of Car Crash Injuries And Compensation You May Be Entitled To
The extent and severity of injuries are different in every case. In some cases, treatment for injuries will not be covered by insurance. Our personal injury lawyers will work to get the compensation you need to cover the full costs of your medical costs, lost wages and get the full value of your claim.
We have helped clients get compensation for many types of injuries, including:
- Burns and scars
- Loss of limbs
- Spinal cord injuries
- Head injuries
- Joint, muscle, back, neck and bone injuries
- Knee damage
- Permanent disability
The success of your claim will likely depend on the ability of your lawyer to collect, analyze and present evidence. Our attorneys have decades of combined legal experience in helping clients get their deserved compensation. We will prepare a strong case and work against the opposing insurance companies and lawyers in order to maximize your recovery.
Helping Those Who Have Lost A Loved One In A Car Accident
If you have lost a loved one in a car crash, you can file a wrongful death lawsuit. In these cases, the family or survivors of the victim must prove that their loved one was killed as a result of another’s negligence. You can gain economic, noneconomic and punitive damages in some cases.
Talk To A Lawyer Now
Our motor vehicle accident lawyers are always here to help you. You can schedule your free consultation with our team today by calling us at 352-581-6174 or by filling out the form on our website. We return all messages promptly.